Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Easter Recycling :)


I'm always about 6 months behind the *latest thing*. I'm just too cheap for my own good sometimes. It took me almost a year to break down and buy a Cuttlebug- when it went to 50% off for a special sale I took the plunge. Same way with the Scor-Pal. Couldn't justify it. I don't have the $45 ginormous tape dispenser either ( just lots of the rolls of tape- easy enough to apply by hand :) Last week the *Martha* edition of the scoring board was on sale for $19.95. Got one now :) Stamp convention had a Nestibilities booth- bought my first one for $18.00 ( still cringing a little...but whatever....) I managed to use most of those things here on the cards for my buddies- also used up alot of scraps from the *scrap warehouse*. The cross is a Heart & Soul stamp- the saying is a new $1 'studio g' stamp from Craft Warehouse. Some ribbon, bling and it's good to go :) Here's a closer look:

><>

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving some joy :)