Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Blessings....


Brace yourselves...this is gonna be a long post :) I just love the whole *RAK* idea, or *RB* (random blessings) and I wanted to do a little something for some of my niece's and nephew's....nothing fancy/elaborate/spendy....just something to let them know that Aunt Sue is alive and well and thinking about them ( and praying...but I'm not sure how they'd feel about that..:) So in no particular order, I'll share the first 'teenage boy' card- Phoenix loves to skate, play football, anime, life in general...and he's one of the first to come give me a hug when he sees me :) so I made this with him in mind. The 'skateboard' I cut free hand, and attached big brads to the sides for 'wheels'. The paper is from the *rock star* pack. Some good stuff in there! Probably the first handstamped card he's gotten....I've got some catching up to do! I went on Ebay and found him a little something to go with it. (Like he's ever going to read my blog and the secret's out!) Now the best part of the story ( for me ) is that I got to spend the day Sunday *corrupting*/stamping with the beautiful young woman that loves my son :) - while he's busy elsewhere for awhile :) (hi Jamie :) and she gets credit for adding the wheels when I said "this needs something else...what is it?" I just think the world of that girl and I'm so thankful for the blessing she is to my son, and our family. I think I need to go find some kleenex now....heheheh. ><>

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving some joy :)