Sunday, February 21, 2010

This is the day the Lord has made.....


OF COURSE I will rejoice and be glad in it!!!! We have been having an 'uncharacteristicly' ( real word? I don't know. If it is, I probably spelled it wrong....) awesome stretch of Spring-like weather here in the 'non-Olympic' Vancouver. 50*-60* days - beautiful starry nights- the air is so fresh. What a joy lifter- especially for those unfortunate sufferers of 'seasonal depression' - everyone seems to just have a spring in their step (no pun intended).
This is Mt. St. Helens - I can see part of it from my home, and this picture was taken about 2 miles down the road. I will NEVER EVER EVER get tired of this view. I just find it breathtaking! What a beautiful thing God created- even after it blew it's top completely off in the 80's. And as a native northwesterner, I KNOW the rain is coming back soon....we do need it, and we need snowpack in the hills. But what a gift from God this sunny week has been! ><>

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving some joy :)