Wednesday, November 26, 2008

An Attitude of Grattitude :)



I hope you all have a blessed Thanksgiving day and that you're living a life of gratefulness :) Even when things seem dark & foreboding- we can be thankful that God is on His throne- He Reigns- nothing will ever change that! And the fact that He loves us all so very much and showers us with blessings! Even those who don't believe it yet receive His gifts...I am so thankful for family and friends who love me (or put up with me...heheheh....) and a roof over my head, plenty of food to eat, fresh air to breath, and the ability to understand that it all comes from my Heavenly Father. Happy Thanksgiving!

(almost forgot to tell about the card :)- All stamps are Heart & Soul images. The turkey was embossed with 'copper sparkle' powder on the back of a grocery sack...I love this background paper, and a little maple leaf brad on the corner of the phrase. Pretty simple stuff :)

1 comment:

  1. Great card. I never thought of using grocery bags as a background. I can't wait to give it a try. Have been to your stamp store and love your stamps. Have had such a difficult time finding scripture verses. Hopefully I can afford a few in a week or so...
    God Bless you

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving some joy :)