Tuesday, March 29, 2011

a nice surprise :)


Thank you Shelly for your blog award :) How sweet! Now I'm supposed to tell 7 things about myself...hmmm....
1)music is a huge part of my life- either listening to it & singing along all day, or playing it occasionally on the praise team at church. I just love music.
2)I collect kaleidoscopes :)
3)I love the beach (like you, Shelly!) The smell of ocean air, the sandpipers running together, shells, whatever! I don't know how birds can fly or run so closely together without crashing into each other. Oh wait- of course I know- it's because God created them that way!
4)I love anything purple. Pretty much.
5)I'm a Gleek! ( That means I watch Glee, for you *civilians* :)
6)I also like to make bead bracelets & necklaces. Nothing fancy, just stringing them along :)
7)I married my *high school sweetheart* ( rival high schools....but whatever!) and I have two awesome & amazing young adults whom I am so very proud of...or does it show? heheheh)

and now I'm supposed to pass it on: in no particular order of inspiration...
The Colour Purple
lifelovepaper
Mama Dina's Stamperia
Joy in a Jar

The list goes on....every blog inspires me to some degree- especially to try to be a better blogger myself!

Thanks again Shelly ><>

1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet! Thank you for your kind words! It was fun to read about you - we have a lot in common!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving some joy :)