Friday, April 16, 2010

It's a boy.....


This is for my cousin's daughter's baby shower ( does that make her my 2nd cousin? I never can figure that stuff out!) I've had this little plaid guy forever- I'm going to guess it's a *Rubbernecker* image I bought UM at a convention. Just love him! (or her, if she's pink :) The words are some I made before I started H&S - it's actually a clear stamp from over 15 years ago...It was tons cheaper than rubber back then (and probably is again...funny how things come full circle!) I used a Kaleidocolor stamp pad, and a little bit of my glitter glue gel pen (love THAT thing too!) ><>

1 comment:

  1. WoWzA, this is fabulous!!! LOVE that stamp and the spectrum ink pad you used. Soooooooo cute; she'll love it!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving some joy :)