Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Vickie :)


I made this for a dear friend who is turning *5-0* this year...a coupla years behind me, but I won't hold that against her :) and I'm not going to tease her and make jokes about it, because quite frankly....I didn't find it all that amusing myself :) I think we've been friends for over 30 years...but I can't remember :) This is all Stampin' Up stuff- you 'fans' probably know the colors & stamps' names better than I do :) I liked the color combinations.....something different :) ><>

3 comments:

  1. WoW! This is just gorgeous!! LOVE the sketch, the DP, and those fabulous stamps! LOVE this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a gorgeous card, and I really love that sentiment.
    pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. To my dearest friend Sue,

    Thank you for being a special blessing in my life. I dearly love the beautiful and enlightening cards I get without fail. They decorate every room of my house and always bring a smile.

    Love you always my dear friend
    Vickie

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving some joy :)