Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Bev !


Today's *fun thing* is a little notebook I made for a friend who is gaga for dogs...especially her "Tex"....I myself am a 'cat person' but my husband has a dog :) which is where I got the Milkbone box from that I cut the cover out of. I used my Tozicle binder ( I LOVE this thing!!!) to assemble the pages after I stamped them.

Here's what the inside looks like- I have reams of this lovely grey paper that I got for *suchadeal*...I stamped this little guy, a fire hydrant, and a bone on random spots and rounded the corners to match the cover. This puppy stamp is an 'old school' "Hooks, Lines & Inkers" image from the early 90's....I told you I've been stamping for awhile :) Notice the cute little bone shaped paper clip ?


Hope you're having an awesome day! <><

1 comment:

thanks for leaving some joy :)