Friday, November 27, 2015

Advent


I had so much fun making the Lenten mobile different each week, that I'm doing the same thing for Advent. So here's the first installment :) fun story.....I wanted to try something different, so I used poster paper, and cut the words out with an exacto knife, then slid some foil between the layers. Of course........if you look at the OTHER side of it, it's BACKWARDS. Which is going to drive me a little batty every time I look at it ( and unless it spins around before Sunday in the air currents, I WILL be looking at the backside ~ that's the drum set in the background that  I sit at most Sundays playing my heart out for Jesus :) )  So I WILL be making it right next week when I take it down again. Yeesch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving some joy :)