Thursday, December 3, 2015

temporary shower curtain :)

this is one of those 'why didn't I think of this sooner' ideas. I love the idea of decorating like a crazy woman at Christmas, but have never really found a shower curtain I was happy with- so this year, I found a cheapo flannel backed tablecloth ( the big oblong one) and made my own! It's not super duper strong, but that's ok for this shower as it doesn't get used much, now that all the kiddos are grown and gone :( I folded over the top to make a header, then just measured every 6 inches and poked a hole for the ring to slide through. I cut some off the bottom too, but it might have looked more official if I'd have hemmed it. And I suppose there's no reason it wouldn't work on a 'busier' shower- if you put a clear plastic liner behind it. that's my *happy* of the morning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving some joy :)