Thursday, February 25, 2016

Lenten Mobile Part 3

So the third week of Lent added a few changes ~ (you couldn't really tell in the photo of week two what changed, so I've skipped ahead :) I tucked up the longer fabrics, which made them 'swoop' a bit. I added a bunch more ribbon, and some interesting paper stuff called 'tree wrap' that I had found last year at Goodwill. It's like kraft crepe paper and added an interesting texture to the mix. Brown isn't normally a Lenten liturgical color, but I like that it reminds me of my 'dirtiness', and how it's all wrapped up in my journey with Jesus. And He loves me anyhoo :)  I took this photo last night before service started- it sure looks nice at night with the lights shining on it :) imho.....That's all for this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving some joy :)