Thursday, March 20, 2014

Ribbon Bookmarks

Well THESE were just too much fun to make! And easy. And CHEAP! They slip in the spine of a hymnal, Bible, or wherever else you may want to mark multiple pages. I made these for my daughter who is in the *home stretch* of her Family Ministry Degree ~ she'll have lots of things to keep track of when she starts her new career.....and we're just waiting on the Lord to find out where that's going to be :) Speaking of 'waiting on the Lord' ~ there is no greater peace than knowing He has a plan for her life and will place her exactly where she needs to be to glorify Him :) Wouldn't these be a great fundraiser or Sunday School project? I simply cut a little piece of black vinyl, folded it over and rounded the top. Then I tucked the ribbons in and zig zagged the edges. A little Fray Check on the ends of the ribbons, and voila. Easy peasy :) I'm going to take a white marker and leave little messages of love on the tabs. She'll love them ~

1 comment:

  1. Love these. Wish I had time to drag out the sewing machine. Love the musical note ribbon

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving some joy :)