Friday, March 14, 2014

O'Recycling again :)

Here's the card I whipped out for my friends....I'm really only Irish for the day :) although, of course we all have ancestors from the 'Old Country', so who's to say I'm not some % Leprechaun? The background paper is some recycled worship folders from my church, the brown is recycled from another project I did awhile ago, and the verse is a one time only stamp I made when I needed more 'filler' on the sheet before I sent it to the rubber presser. Which means it won't be offered in the Heart & Soul catalog. But you could certainly reproduce it and print it out on your computer! Oh yeah, the gold thread is embroidery floss that I got in a huge bag from the Goodwill :) Top O' the morning to ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving some joy :)