Friday, October 1, 2010

Recycling Christmas :)


Woohoo! October 1st! I'm breaking out the Christmas music :) (Actually, this is true! I just got a new CD called *Oh Come All Ye Faithful* with songs by some of my favorites- putting it in the car today :) But I digress....This card was made from scraps & such- really cleaned out the purple cardstock drawer! Background paper is recycled from the worship folders at my church, run through a CB folder and sanded a little bit to make the flakes stand out. Big snowflake is a diecut, shiny center comes from a Christmas tree garland ( very cheap embellishments!) and the center is from SU. I have a *thing* for snowflakes - and when they're purple it's even more wonderful :) Have an awesome Autumn day ><>

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card! I would never have thought to use the church worship fliers. Humm...now you have me thinking.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving some joy :)