Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Autumn Blessings


I have really been enjoying my latest *organization project* - finally sorted my scraps of cardstock and background papers by color. SO much easier to find and use them up when they're in their own little space instead of thrown into one huge box! I'm inspired :) so I made some cards for friends, out of mostly scraps....The pumpkin is a clear Inkadinkado image from a few years back- the words are from Northwoods. The corrogated paper is a recycled Starbucks cup wrap! I KNEW I've been hoarding those things for a reason! God Bless you on this wonderful Autumn day- and we rejoice with the Chiliean miners who are being reunited with their families today. What a miracle!!!! ><>

1 comment:

  1. Love this card! At one time I had all my scraps organized, but sadly needs to be redone now!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving some joy :)