Saturday, September 19, 2009

Rod Run to the End of the World


So....every year we go to Long Beach (WA, not CA) for this awesome car show...yes, I am blessed to be only 2 hours away from the Pacific Ocean :) that has probably over 1000 entries- plus all of the sweet cars NOT entered into the show (must be pre-1973 vintage - I think ) driving around town. Personally I enjoy HEARING the vroom vroom of a built V-8 engine - tires burning and the whole kaboodle - so after the show my DH & I, and thousands of other 'gear heads' set up our lawn chairs along the main road and, well, watch the traffic go by! Ya gotta love it! Good times- good folks - amazing craftsmanship on the vehicles. This is one of my faves from this year- mainly because it closely resembles my own first car - now WHY DID I GET RID OF THAT ???? Seriously- it's time for me to stop 'playing' and get back to business- new stamps coming soon at Heart & Soul :) Blessings & varoooommmmmm <><

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving some joy :)