Wednesday, September 30, 2009

New things.....Artful Blogging...


...so normally I would NEVER EVER spend $14.99 for a magazine. Rarely will I spend that for a BOOK ( thanks to the Goodwill :).....BUT.....potentially desperate times call for desperate measures...and I did break down and buy this magazine on my recent roadtrip to College Drop Off Land ! I was drawn immediately to the cover ( isn't that how it's supposed to work ?) and I just loved the whole thing. I even found some new blogs that I'm going to follow. Just goes to show you that when you step out of your 'comfort zone box' that something good can come from it :)

Check out these lovely blogs :

www.lifelovepaper.typepad.com
www.onepearlbutton.blogspot.com
www.rebeccasower.typepad.com
www.carolynpeeler.typepad.com

happy wednesday :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I've been dying to see that magazine! I might just have to go and buy it on your recommendation!

    Thanks for worrying about me ... I'm all better and back to blogging again!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving some joy :)