Thursday, July 2, 2009

God Bless America ?

One of my favorite scriptures is : "If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land." 2 Chronicles 7:14....and one of my favorite Heart & Soul stamps is: "God has already blessed America...how about if America blesses God?" Strangely NOT one of my best sellers :) I guess it's hard to think about how to bless God- He already has everything He needs! This concept was foreign to me until a few years back when one of my former pastors explained it like this: "we bless God by living in His will, by loving our neighbors as ourselves, and by loving Him with our whole heart, soul & mind." Sounds right to me! So thank you, Lord, for all the awesome blessings You shower on the United States of America- let us never grow Independent from You! <><

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving some joy :)