Sunday, May 10, 2009

Blessed Mom's Day.....

(Doesn't God do amazing work????)



I am the mother of two blessings (thanks, Third Day, for the name idea...:) the DIL of a wonderful lady, the STIL of another wonderful lady ( my 'own' mom passed away almost 30 years ago...but I believe I'll get to hug her again someday:) and today looks to be a beautiful day- weather wise- in the NW.

I'm praying that you all are blessed today- either as moms,daughters,wives,aunts, nieces....or daughters of the Risen King :) and that DOES make you a princess :)

my 'babies' -


<><

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! And the same to you as well.

    And thanks for always visiting my blog and leaving such nice ... and funny ... comments. You rock!!!

    ~Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving some joy :)