Tuesday, January 27, 2009

a friend indeed...


This is the card I made for my 'bestests' this year...again using more scraps- this time I got wise and punched them out :) (the scraps...not my friends....heheheh) You can't see it very well in the pic but the words are stamped with StazOn on a piece of transparency film (courtesy of Goodwill !)and attached with a folded over punch and heart brad (Oriental Trading Co.) The image is Inkadinkado- and of course the card comes with a little bit of chocolate tucked inside! There's a little 'bling' on the right corner- some teeny holographic heart stickers I found at Michael's. Of course I added some beautiful yarn with gold streaks throughout. Looking out the window today at another "skiff" of snow....the weather man is getting clever again with naming things :) <><

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving some joy :)