Friday, September 15, 2017

"Ordinary Time"

....also lovingly referred to as "green season"  :)  I went quite a bit smaller this time- our green Paraments have lots of gold in them, so I went with a combo of both colors to coordinate with them.  I like it.......unfortunately the new fire inspector does NOT. We went from a 100% rating last year (thanks to my hubby's hard work as chairman of the property board) to having four pages of things she wanted fixed!  And we had not changed a thing over the past year.....we ARE Lutheran, after all!) Funny, I've been creating Sanctuary art for over 30 years, and I've never ever had an inspector 'flag' it as hazardous until now. I think it's maybe because she's 'new' and trying too hard. We may appeal. I'd sure hate to think that this might be my last "jellyfish."

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving some joy :)