Thursday, April 3, 2014

Indeed!

Ever had one of those projects that looked better inside your head than outside?  This is one of those- it fit one of my life mottos~" it seemed like a good idea when I thought of it"....but the funny thing is, the more I added to it, the more I liked it. I had gotten this washi tape awhile back on clearance~ not my *go to* color by any means....but I can't resist a smokin' deal. Then I found the background paper at Goodwill ( in a note pad) and just went to work bringing them all together. My first time at using sequins on a card ~ we'll see how well attached they are :) I computer generated the words. As we march on toward Holy Week, I'm feeling grateful and blessed....how about you?

1 comment:

  1. stunning card. I have tons of this tape, but never use it. I'm not very creative when it comes to this tape...LOL

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving some joy :)