Wednesday, January 15, 2014

happy whatever!

Another *splurge* .....the Martha Stewart balloon punch. I got the idea for this card from another card on Pinterest, I'm sorry I can't link you back to the original one, and my apologies to the original card owner. Mine is different, but the idea is the same. I love *fussy* line drawing- especially with that tiny little Micron pen. And I just got that fun ball of yarn with sequins in it and couldn't wait to use it. I'm proof that you should never throw away your scraps :) 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome card, Sue! So fun and festive. I love that sequin yarn. I spotted some last time I was at Michaels, but didn't have a use for it. I never thought about the fact that I could use it on a card. Blessings and hugs!!!

    P.S. I have a card posted featuring one of your stamps:
    http://inkyhugz.blogspot.com/2014/01/snowflake-legend.html

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving some joy :)