Friday, December 28, 2012

a little crafty inspiration for the new year:)

This is one of my favorite handmade cards we received. I loooove clean & simple, one color themes. embossed with green tinsel powder and some bling.... couldn't be more beautiful! one of my crafty *goals* for the new year is to *upcycle* this & last years's cards received into next year's new ones....here is where I got my inspiration... this gal can really make awesome cards :) hope you have a lovely new year filled with joy & surprise blessings :) ps~ I'm also going to adopt a fun practice that one of my pastors and his wife do every year...they pick a couple of cards out each week from the stash they received and pray for those families throughout the week. how cool is that???!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving some joy :)