Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Recycling Christmas :)

I found boxes of these super cute snowmen cards at the Goodwill last year.....I think that Target must have donated their left-overs. The cards were kinda beat up around the edges, but I fell in love with the snowmen & their bling :) So I used my Nestabilities and die cut them out. I had a mountain of this red & blue pointsettia paper from years ago....never could find the right use for it but it was a fairly close match. I added one of those awesome SU felt snowflakes. I have so much fun making Christmas cards that I want to start on next year's right away...but we ALL know how THAT turns out! ><> Here's a closer look at the snowbling ~

1 comment:

  1. Just too adorable. Great way to recycle and make a lovely card too!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving some joy :)