Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th!


More fun with that *beautiful for spacious skies* paper :) I cut some scrap pieces and made the wind mill. Words are Heart & Soul- I used that *sequin waste ribbon* as a stencil and sponged dots everywhere- a little bling here and there too. I had a stamping *revelation* this week! Been collecting these old photo cubes at Goodwill & garage sales- have a bunch- and *DUH* they make perfect covered blocks! Be sure to tape them closed before gluing on the papers. Although I couldn't distress them like the wood ones, they do have a neat little *shine* around the edges. And they are way cheaper than a same-sized wood block would be (and lighter too....but that doesn't matter :) Praying for a safe and wonderful Independance Day for all my American friends! ><>

Here's a close up of the windmill :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving some joy :)