Wednesday, November 17, 2010

It's A Blustery Day....


...here in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. Sorry I've been *awol*....no excuse....time is zooming by me. I worked on some jewelry and things for a *green gift* fair- haven't actually touched a stamp for weeks...except to sell them, of course.....and I feel semi-guilty posting *non-stamping* news....since, well...this is *supposed* to be a stamping company blog...technically....bless your hearts for checking up on me :) I'm looking forward to my *baby girl* coming home from school next week...dinner with half of my family...I'm already listening to wonderful Christmas music! My heart is full to overflowing with thankfulness. Wishing you all a wonderful time with family and friends in the weeks ahead ><>

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving some joy :)