Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Easter Card


This is a new card I made for friends this Easter...the cross is from Heart & Soul Rubber Stamp Co., (I can't remember where the 'alleluia' was from...) colored with pencils and attached with brads to a sage green backgound with torn background paper scraps. One of my goals for the year is to USE UP some of the stuff I've been collecting through 20 odd years of stamping! Having moved recently- I had a first hand look at what a 'paper packrat' I am...I never throw anything away ('cause sure as you do- you'll need it!) I even keep the cute little Target dotty paper that comes in the mail! Wow. Anyway...blessings on your Holy Week and Easter preparations.....It really is about more than a bunny & eggs! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving some joy :)