Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Boyoboyoboy!!!



I'm so excited! I received my very first blog award today :) from a very kind lady indeed.....and here's a little explanation about it....

"The Exalting Christ blog award is given to bloggers who consistently exalt the name of Christ on their blogs. What a joy to see crafters blend their passion for Christ and papercrafting. This award is given to bloggers who share Christ through their posts or through the design of their artwork. We are commanded in Scripture to be "salt and light" sharing the Good News of Jesus no matter where we are (Matthew 5:13-16). This award is just a way members of Women to Women: Sharing Jesus can say thanks for exalting Christ with us!"

So thank you very much Edith! Now I'm charged to pass the award along to 5 other sisters in Christ ( I'm guessing they'll all be CSSC's :) ....so I'm off! <><

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving some joy :)